Communities Coming Together
Community fundraisers of all types raise vital funds to support Sunshine Dreams. These fundraisers are unique to the caring individuals who organize them. Whether it be a private gathering with friends and family, or an event that reaches across the community, all are propelled by caring volunteers dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children.
Highlighted below are just some of the community fundraisers supporting Sunshine across Canada throughout the year.
• Sunshine Crop for Kids – St John’s, NFLD
• Amanda Marascio Circle of Hope Golf Tournament – Alliston, ON
• Orchard Park Christmas Gift Wrap – Kelowna, BC
• Super Hero Biker Event – Vaughan, ON
• Maple Ridge Garden Tour – Maple Ridge, BC
• TJXC Central Region Swing Fore Dreams Golf Tournament – Burlington, ON
• John Scott Memorial Golf Tournament, Ham and Turkey Raffles – London, ON
• MoparFest – New Hamburg, ON
• Catan 4 Kidz – Toronto, ON
• Tugs for Tots – Guelph, ON
• Londoners Dream for Sunshine (Sunshine Golf Classic) – London, ON
Interested in hosting your own fundraiser?
Contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunshine Community Events
- AMCOH Circle of Hope
Since 2005 the Amanda Marascio Circle of Hope (AMCOH) has held events in Amanda’s name to help other families facing childhood illness. In some years it’s been a dinner-and-dance gala, while more recently it’s been a much-anticipated golf tournament.Learn about this event
- Nathan's Garage Sale
More than anything, Nathan wanted to be able to ride a bike. Living with cerebral palsy, this simple act performed by kids all across the country seemed like an unattainable dream.Learn about this event